Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer Kohlrabi

Hi folks.

I made up my kohlrabi this evening using this recipe:

I have to say that it tasted really good, but with this much butter and cream, it's hard to make anything taste bad. Especially with fresh parsley from the herb garden. In fact, the only drawback of the recipe is that I could not taste the kohlrabi much. That was too bad, because it smelled fantastic when I was chopping it up.

I recommend this recipe, but I will be trying some others recipes – if the Taproot gods provide us with some more kohlrabi – just to see if I can't make the ultra-fresh Taproot kohlrabi live a little more on the plate.

Bon appetit!

Kenneth

1 comment:

  1. Also, you don't have to go as heavy on the salt as they seem to suggest in the recipe. - Kenneth

    ReplyDelete